“Many thanks to all of you for doing such a great job managing the ever-changing (and ever challenging!) world of health insurance. I’m so appreciative of you all!”
We specialize in helping employers define, design, and implement the employee benefit package that best suits their needs. We research, advise, educate, and assist in planning all aspects of your benefits. Our “sweet spot” is employers with 1-100 employees, whether those employees are local or spread throughout the country!
“I really appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your professional people.”
“We’ve worked with Colleen and her team, Kelly in particular for many years since we began our consulting firm 20 years ago.
Since that time CCIS has been our one stop shop for all issues big and small regarding insurance coverage and health insurance in particular.
Whether the issue was broad as in trying to determine the best health care plan that would provide the best care at the best cost for all of our employees, or trouble shooting a detail like an improper billing, we’ve always been able to count on Colleen and Kelly to quickly resolve our issues. And they are delightful to work with!”
“It is rare these days that you find people willing and able to go the extra mile. I felt very fortunate that I had Kelly Nicoll on my side with a difficult insurance claim. Thank you for the exceptional treatment I received from you and your company”
Our primary goal is to provide high quality, personalized services to our group clients by offering the following:
- Annual Employee Meetings
- In person
- Via Webinar
- The latest in insurance technology, including:
- Online applications for initial group enrollments
- Benefit & premium analysis prior to each renewal
- Assistance with identifying and finding solutions to your compliance needs
- Enrollments / new employee applications
- Including group vs. Medicare analysis
- Employee terminations
- Including COBRA vs. individual plan analysis
- Claims or billing concerns
- Assistance with general plan administration
- Dedicated support including:
- 2 licensed agents with over 35 combined years of experience
- In-house dedicated small group and individual assistants